|1. Attributes of the login page|
It is possible to control the display of some attributes of the login page, for instance user name or password hints, language switchers, forgot password link, corporate policy message, etc.
For this, you need to set the profile option 'Local Login Mask' (FND_SSO_LOCAL_LOGIN_MASK) with a number being the sum of the mask values described in the table below:
* For instance the value 32 (default) displays only the language icons and value 127 will show all the attributes on the page.
* The change takes effect immediately after re-login to E-Business Suite.
2. Message texts
It is possible to modify or add text on the login page by changing the value of some messages.
The following table shows the related messages and their default value:
To change the value of a message:
* Note that some messages can be used elsewhere that in the login page and can be updated by a patch
* If you want to change also the default branding 'E-Business Suite' on other pages, to match the text on the login page (defined by FND_SSO_EBIZ_SUITE message), then follow the steps below:a. Login with System Administrator responsibility
b. Navigate: Application ---> Function
c. Query the function 'FWK_HOMEPAGE_BRAND'
d. Replace the value of the 'User Function Name' with the desired text
c. Logout and login to see the change (you shouldn't need to clear caches and bounce apache)
* The 'FND_SSO_SARBANES_OXLEY_TEXT' message is only displayed when the mask
value 64 is added to the profile option 'Local Login Mask'.
3. Corporate branding logo
The Oracle logo is displayed on various E-Business Suite pages and can be changed by setting the 'Corporate Branding Image for Oracle Applications' (FND_CORPORATE_BRANDING_IMAGE) profile option to the full path name of an image file (.gif) that contains your corporate image.
However it is not possible to use this method for AppsLocalLogin.jsp since it is hard coded with the Oracle logo image file 'FNDSSCORP.gif'.
The non supported solution consists in:
4. Other modifications
AppsLocalLogin.jsp being a Java Server Page you can change the HTML or Java code (for instance with JDeveloper), create you own messages in the Messages Dictionary thru AOL responsibility, etc., if you want to add other customization This is considered a customization and thus not supported by Oracle. If you apply patches replacing AppsLocalLogin.jsp the file will be overwritten.